[rspec-users] Problems running features with Textmate Cucumber bundle

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:53:44 EDT 2009

I finally plunked down for the beta RSpec bundle and I'm working
through the initial example.  Although I'm a fairly experienced RSpec
user, I'm stlll learning new tricks.

Anyway,  I'm going though the mastermind example, and everything is
going well, except that I decided to also try out the Textmate bundle
for Cucumber.  I decided to use Ben Mabey's fork on github since it
seems to be the most evolved.

When I try to run a feature with cmd-R, instead of actually running I
see something like:

Running: cucumber
/Users/rick/mastermind/features/codebreaker_starts_game.feature --format=html

Cucumber runs fine from bash.

Am I missing some setup?

Rick DeNatale