[rspec-users] BDD for C#?

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:04:51 EDT 2009

I'm not sure I'd be interested in that. I mean I'm creating a GUI
application, so I'm not really sure how Cucumber could work with that.

Well to be more specific, I'm creating a game for blind people, so it's
purely sound output and keyboard control. But either way I don't see how
Cucumber could work with it.

More interested in RSpec for testing the logic. Though I am curious if you
know of some way I could use Cucumber as well.

Right now looking at either nBehave or SpecUnit.NET. I will miss the nested
contexts of RSpec though.

Brandon