[rspec-users] Cucumber/RSpec for an existing Rails project - generate rspec models and controllers?

Lee Longmore lee_longmore at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 02:47:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to use Cucumber and RSpec for my existing Rails project.

I am now reasonably comfortable with the use of these, having studied the RSpec Book and various online resources. I am however unsure about one thing...

Given that I have several existing models and controllers in my code base, how do I synch RSpec with these?

That is, do I need to generate RSpec models and controllers for each of these existing models and controllers?

If so, is there I anything I should be aware of when doing so?

Many thanks,

Lee.

mobile: +44(0)775 392 8067
home: +44(0) 208 8358256