[rspec-users] automating and end to end functional test.

jmac j.mcguinness at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 25 06:43:09 EDT 2009

I am new to ruby and rspec. I would like to use ruby/rspec/cucumber to
automate acceptance tests for a number of integrated systems at my
work. I get the basics of cucumber features, but how do I chain these
tests so that I can test a process from start to finish. Essentially,
I want to use the features as components that I can plug together to
create the different tests. Can cucumber/rspec be used this way.