[rspec-users] BDD for C#?

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:22:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I know this is slightly off topic, but I'm having trouble finding something,
and wondered if anyone here had experience with any BDD frameworks for C#.

I found NBehave (http://www.codeplex.com/NBehave), but it seems a little out
of date (last release says 2007 I think). I also found this post
(http://www.lostechies.com/blogs/joe_ocampo/archive/2008/02/26/updates-to-nb
ehave.aspx) which has a different syntax, but can't find what has happened
to it since that post. Also, I really hate that the methods use underscores,
though I don't know if that's their convention, or a requirement.

Does anyone else here use C#? What do you use for testing / specs?

Thanks,
Brandon

www.perpetualseeker.com
Blog about college, programming, and other random things.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/devbanana