[rspec-users] Cucumber ".should contain(expected) does but fails anyway

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:43:10 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM, James Byrne <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Another question: Where should metaclass.rb go; lib? lib/spec? or should
> the method be put inside the spec_helper file?

This is a utility for matchers to give good messages, so I'd put it in
lib/spec/matchers

I don't think we should call it metaclass though, but I'm not sure
what I *do* want to call it. Metaclass != eigenclass, which is what
this really is, so maybe eigenclass.rb - don't let that hang you up
though, I can always change the names after.

Thanks!

David