[rspec-users] [cucumber, jruby] Same steps are being added multiple times

John Goodsen john.goodsen.time at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:25:51 EDT 2009

    Aslak Hellesøy wrote:
    > On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:08 AM, John Goodsen <jgoodsen at radsoft.com>
    > wrote:
    >> OK, I'll reproduce in a simple example and create a ticket...
    > Excellent - I'll get to it ASAP

I never got a ticket from any of you, but I have committed a fix:

So it will be in the next release.

Aslak,  I pulled this version and I"m using it now.  It has a Java 6
dependency: in the maven build - see file CucumberMojo.java, you are
referencing a String method isEmpty() that doesn't exist in prior Java
releases.  The project I'm consulting with right now is on Java 5, so
I had to change 3 lines in
that file to use the String size()==0 method instead.  You might want
to make this change permanent so it works on other Java 5
installations also?