[rspec-users] autospec startup problem

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:07:41 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Rick <Richard.T.Lloyd at gmail.com> wrote:
> David - here's some more info...
>
> This is a ruby1.9.1p0/rails2.3.2 issue.
>
> If I run under ruby1.8.7/rails2.3.2 autotest starts fine:
>
> /Rspec/mastermind 528 > autotest
> (Not running features.  To run features in autotest, set
> AUTOFEATURE=true.)

I believe the root of this issue with 1.9.1 is that load and require
are a bit messed up in 1.9. I've seen this for other projects and a
few but reports to ruby-core.

You can try 1.9.2-dev (which is trunk right now I believe) and see if
that solves your problem. Hopefully that get backported to 1_9_1
branch and you can build 1.9.1 from it.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17