[rspec-users] Custom Example Groups

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 08:04:04 EDT 2009

Thank you very much! That helps a lot.

One more question: is it possible to specify that an example group must be
nested within another example group? Say I want to act on controller, so I'd
like it to be within a controller example group. Only thing I can think of
is to check described_class, but are there any other methods? I'd like to
check the class of the group it's nested in.

Thanks,
Brandon