[rspec-users] Testing discovered a problem in my code

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Apr 16 08:20:37 EDT 2009

Matthew Krom wrote:
> Your single test may be relying on database data that is set up (and
The tests don't hit the database. Only one previous test hits the same
method and forces the class to set this instance variable.

But I thing that I really have a flaw in my code, as this class instance
variable will be set once by the process and will keep the same value as
long as the process is running. I should probably rewrite it to an
instance variable.