[rspec-users] Rate my code: refactoring from spec

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Apr 16 06:24:18 EDT 2009

> What's up will nullDB? I once saw the developper post a few message on
> the mailing-list. Anyone using it with success?

I saw a post by Pat Maddox and he talked about Sqlite in-memory, so I
decided to give it a try using this tutorial:

When I run 'rake test', I have 1 failure in one of my test file. if I
test that file alone, there is no failure. The test that fails doesn't
hit the DB at any time though, so it's really strange.

So for now I will forget about hitting the database and in-memory
databases, and just focus on writing my specs, but it's definitely an
interesting idea.