[rspec-users] Custom matcher, use other helpers and matchers from rspec-rails

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:35:21 EDT 2009

I can't remember everything, but first was route_for, so I included
Spec::Rails::Example::RoutingHelpers. Then assert_recognizes, and I can't
remember exactly what I included for that at first. Then clean_backtrace,
and I found the module for that, then build_message.

Then I gave up, and was trying to find a parent module that would just
include all of that, because it doesn't make sense I'd have to include so
many different things to make it work.

Brandon