[rspec-users] Custom matcher, use other helpers and matchers from rspec-rails

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:27:26 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Brandon Olivares
<programmer2188 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am creating an improved version of route_for that is more intuitive to me.
> However, I keep getting NoMethodError exceptions, so am trying to find all
> the includes I have to put into my class.
> What's the best way to import the necessary classes to use rspec-rails
> assertions and helpers?

There's not really a single mechanism for that at this point because
rspec-rails isn't really designed to be the basis for extensions of

Can you be more specific about which methods are not being found? Are
they all from rspec-rails? Are some from rails directly?