[rspec-users] Cucumber - Recommended viewing.

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Sun Apr 12 08:39:54 EDT 2009

On 11 Apr 2009, at 01:07, James Byrne wrote:

> http://mwrc2009.confreaks.com/14-mar-2009-15-00-bdd-with-cucumber-ben-mabey.html

Great job with the talk Ben, it's a really good intro to Cucumber and
I will be pointing anyone who asks towards it.

One question about the kitten-killing. I was surprised that defining
methods in your env / step_definition files adds methods to *every
instance* of Object. I thought it just added those methods to the
particular instance of Object that's used to create the World.

Did I misunderstand the you in the talk, or misunderstand the code in
Cucumber?

cheers,
Matt Wynne
http://beta.songkick.com