[rspec-users] Cucumber - Recommended viewing.

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Sat Apr 11 01:35:45 EDT 2009

Stephen Eley wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 8:07 PM, James Byrne <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>
>> http://mwrc2009.confreaks.com/14-mar-2009-15-00-bdd-with-cucumber-ben-mabey.html
>>

> Strongly agreed.  I've been watching all of the Mountain West RubyConf
> presentations, and came close to skipping the BDD one, thinking "I've
> been working with this stuff for a few months now, do I really need to
> spend time on one more Cucumber tutorial?"  But as it happened, I
> learned quite a bit -- both in fundamental philosophy, and a few
> syntax tricks I'd never picked up on.
>
> Great job, Ben!

Thanks!

I also recommend reading/viewing is Joesph's presentation from SoR:

http://blog.josephwilk.net/ruby/outside-in-development-with-cucumber-and-rspec.html

I have been eagerly awaiting the video but I don't think it is online
yet.  However, there are recorded code demos (minus the sound) in it you
can watch right now.

-Ben