[rspec-users] Cucumber stripping the letter "a" on windows

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:07:30 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Colfer, Brian <bcolfer at shopping.com> wrote:
> It looks like cucumber is having the problem with the letter "a" again … a
> problem with handling the angstrom character and windows:

Who stole my a's ? :-D

I'm working in a new version of win32console that will handle much
better UTF and other encodings.

Once I've that released (in the upcoming days if I hit the Iconv
jackpot), Cucumber can be updated to feed it with the proper encoding

Since I'm looking targe 1.9 functionality too, will be tricky get
yours a's back today :-)

Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry