[rspec-users] Cucumber stripping the letter "a" on windows

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:07:30 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Colfer, Brian <bcolfer at shopping.com> wrote:

> It looks like cucumber is having the problem with the letter "a" again … a
> problem with handling the angstrom character and windows:

Who stole my a's ? :-D

I'm working in a new version of win32console that will handle much
better UTF and other encodings.

Once I've that released (in the upcoming days if I hit the Iconv
jackpot), Cucumber can be updated to feed it with the proper encoding
(UTF8)

Since I'm looking targe 1.9 functionality too, will be tricky get
yours a's back today :-)

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17