[rspec-users] [cucumber][rails] trouble with authlogic tests

Hector Gomez hectoregm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 21:08:11 EDT 2009

Hi:

I am the author of the rails template you linked, If you are only
using the features
and specs from the template your problem is that my features differ in
the behavior
when a succesful registration is taking place. In my features it is
expected a
redirection to the homepage and a flash with a successful message and
a message
indicating the user to check his email. The email has a confirmation
link so the user
has to confirm before it can be logged in.
While in the tutorial the user is logged in and is redirected to his
account page.

Hector