[rspec-users] Cucover: coverage-aware 'lazy' cucumber runs

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Fri Apr 10 13:34:44 EDT 2009

On 10 Apr 2009, at 02:12, Matt Wynne wrote:
> If this sounds useful to you, please take a look, try it out, and
> let me know what you think.

Hi Matt

Cucover sounds *very* interesting!  However I fell at the first hurdle:

"Anything that runs out of process will not be covered, and therefore
cannot trigger a re-run, so if you use Cucumber to drive Selenium, for
example, you're out of luck."

As I use Cucumber with Celerity in a separate JRuby process, I can't
use Cucover.  Is it feasible to make it work cross-process?

Ashley

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran