[rspec-users] [Cucumber] any examples of navigating cucumber parse tree from external script

Korny Sietsma korny at sietsma.com
Wed Apr 8 02:24:15 EDT 2009

Hmm - on digging further, I might be better off writing a custom formatter
as described at
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/custom-formatters, and just
invoking cucumber with --dry-run and my formatter...  Though as I want to
use the html formatter to format steps for insertion into the wiki, I've
still got some work to do :)

- korny