[rspec-users] [Cucumber] Spring cleaning

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:50:22 EDT 2009

There are a lot of open tickets in Cucumber, and it's hard for me to know
which ones to prioritize.
Several of them are either obsolete or not very important. I need your help
to decide.

I'm therefore going to put all tickets on hold. If you feel a particular
ticket should be reopened, please comment on it and specify the following:

* Is this still an issue with the latest code in github? (follow "Building
the Gem yourself" instructions on
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber and mention the SHA).
* Are you going to provide a patch for it? (in your own forked repo). If
not, please argue why someone else should spend time fixing it for you.

Thanks for your understanding and help,
Aslak