[rspec-users] [cucumber] webrat+selenium integration problem: record n

Mateusz Juraszek lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Apr 6 01:22:08 EDT 2009

>> Another problem I met is with waiting for response after "press button"
>> method
>> All the time I get response with code before button pressed
>> It's connected with selenium_session.rb code and require me to change a
>> bit
> (...)
>> I don't know why I have to change it
>> Thanks
> That's a bug in webrat I also came across and fixed:
> https://webrat.lighthouseapp.com/projects/10503/tickets/205-patch-timeout-parameter-passed-incorrectly-to-selenium
> It will surely be integrated in the next webrat release, you can use the
> supplied patch.
> Hope that helps,
> Balint

As you can see in my first post I actually used your solution first
(selenium.wait_for_element locator, :timeout_in_seconds => 5 for each
method) but it doesn't work for me, because in my case selenium compares
expectations with page source before action (page source before sending
form and get redirection etc). Then I added
selenium.wait_for_page_to_load(5) to get correct request.