[rspec-users] Problem with colorized output in cygwin on Vista (was: RSpec Formats with Strange Characters)

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 12:23:52 EDT 2009

Changing the name of this to hopefully catch the eye of other
Vista/cygwin/rspec users.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Brandon Olivares
<programmer2188 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Those characters are for coloring the output. I'm running XP in
Parallels w/ ruby 1.8.7 and cygwin and I get colored output rather
than seeing those characters. I'm guessing Vista is different :)

Anybody else running Vista that knows how to get this to work?