[rspec-users] Running cucumber distributed across hardware

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:54:16 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Matt Wynne <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> What's the current state of the art for distributed test runs? Is
> anybody doing it for real? As part of the build or before check-in?
> Where would be the best place to contribute effort? Testjour looks the
> most likely... Any others out there?

We (weplay) use Testjour on a daily basis.  That said, its a bit
temperamental and requires a bit of effort to get it up and running.
I'd love to see more adoption, and am happy to work with whomever is
interested on making it easier to get up and running.

Josh Knowles
phone: 509-979-1593
email:  joshknowles at gmail.com
web:    http://joshknowles.com