[rspec-users] a wiki to host Cuke & webrat?

John Goodsen jgoodsen at radsoft.com
Fri Apr 3 14:22:32 EDT 2009

this was my vision with rcumber - I haven't worked on it for a few months,
but it's basically a rails plugin that provides a web interface to edit and
run cucumber tests....  I'd love some help and ideas from others to take
this to a more universally usable tool - we use it right now on 1 project.
rcumber is at  http://github.com/jgoodsen/rcumber/tree/master

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Phlip <phlip2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would a wiki with these features interest anyone?
>  - config.yaml points to your projects
>  - serve, highlight, edit & run each Cucumber file
>  - paint the tested website in into an iframe
>  - update the iframe in realtime as the test runs
> I have researched how to do each of those items, and I could get them
> working very easily in a lite wiki using only Rails & Ajax. They would run
> on any platform, without special JS or plugins...
> --
>  Phlip
>  http://www.zeroplayer.com/

John Goodsen                 RADSoft / Better Software Faster
jgoodsen at radsoft.com            Lean/Agile/XP/Scrum Coaching and Training
http://www.radsoft.com          Ruby on Rails and Java Solutions