[rspec-users] Rspec 1.2.2 unpacking

Peer Allan Peer.Allan at canadadrugs.com
Fri Apr 3 09:35:22 EDT 2009

Thanks for the advice.  I had run the updated generator, but it must have
been reverted at some point.  I did it again and followed your instructions,
but I am experiencing the same problem.  I suspect that some of the custom
code we have that is using rspec is getting in the way.  If I can find out
what it is I will let you know. Thanks!

Peer Allan
Development Team Lead, e-Business

CanadaDrugs.com