[rspec-users] Good introduction to rspec

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Apr 1 14:28:04 EDT 2009

Zach Dennis wrote:

> Thanks for sharing James. I know when you first joined the list there
> were a few frustrating moments, and it's really good to hear about
> where you've come and how you've gotten there. This is helpful to both
> newbs and seasoned BDDers alike,

I am very, very grateful for all of the advice and assistance that has
been given to me here.  I am also very grateful for all the tools
provided to me by the community, of which Cucumber and RSpec are
probably most important to me after Ruby and Rails.

I am still making mistakes of course, but now only one of each kind. I
hope.