[rspec-users] rspec-ui overlap with cucumber?

Priit Tamboom priit at mx.ee
Mon Sep 29 05:29:18 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm using cucumber + selenium and I love it. However I'm looking to
add some methods (example: click_and_wait etc) to the lib. Therefore
looked around a bit and I got two questions:

Firstly about rspec-ui, I'm a little confused, does rspec-ui overlap
with its propose with webrat with cucumber or I'm missing a point?

Secondly, are there any plans to "officially" support selenium along
with webrat? (or perphaps cucumber project is just waiting someone
with such needs to stand up go for it.)

Cheers,
Priit