[rspec-users] TextMate and RSpec

Martin Streicher martin.streicher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:23:54 EDT 2008

I have to persist some data in the database to test the interactions
between two of my models. One model has a serial number attribute that
is unique, so it must be entered once and only once.

rake spec deletes all the data, allowing my tests to pass. . Running
rspec under TextMate produces a fail, however, because the data in
tables remain. This is somewhat inconsistent, too. Running it twice
produces a pass.

Any ideas? How can I ensure that the database -- or at least the
tables for the two models -- is empty?

--
Martin Streicher
Fresh Pixels and Bytes (and now Commas!), Baked Daily

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mstreicher
email: martin.streicher at gmail.com
gtalk: martin.streicher at gmail.com
aim: horatiogadget