[rspec-users] plans for cucumber

Chad Humphries chad.humphries at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:53:05 EDT 2008

I have one question outside of rspec land in regards to cucumber.
I've used it with test unit, test spec, and rspec without issue.
Will it still be a relatively easy require to use on projects  outside
of rspec?  More specifically, is the plan to have it replace story
runner within rspec, or to replace it and stay a separate gem?

--
Chad