[rspec-users] plans for cucumber

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 17:51:18 EDT 2008

On Sep 22, 2008, at 2:52 pm, David Chelimsky wrote:

> Feel free to respond with questions/concerns (praise is welcome too!).
> We're really excited about Cucumber and all the benefits it brings
> (see http://blog.davidchelimsky.net/2008/9/22/cucumber), and we want
> to make the transition as easy as we can for the pioneers among you
> who are already using stories.

I'm using Cucumber quite happily, I think it's great it's going into
RSpec

I'd like to make a suggestion about the file layout though, I prefer
this structure:

project/
   features/
     descriptions*/
        xyz.feature
     steps/
        xyz.rb

* I'm open to better suggestions

I think that's a bit more symmetrical than having steps one level
below features.

WDYT?

Ashley

--