[rspec-users] Prepare for newbie-ness

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Wed Sep 17 17:54:00 EDT 2008

On 16 Sep 2008, at 23:38, James Cox wrote:

> BTW - do any 'proper' tdd/bdd types here reccommend any specific
> books?

The Michael Feathers book (Working with Legacy Code) is well regarded
on this list for teaching you how to write testable code, if that
helps. I don't think there are any books out yet on BDD specifically,
although all that stuff was kind of inspired by Eric Evans' book on
Domain Driven Design, as I understand it.

cheers,
Matt
----
http://blog.mattwynne.net