[rspec-users] cucumber and openid

priit@mx.ee priit.tamboom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 03:28:41 EDT 2008

Thanks for your answers!

Just for the record, first I override methods and it really
worked :-)
However quite soon I realized, why not to use local openid server
instead. So I picked up masquerade[1] as local openid server. Wow, now
it feels much cleaner and more real to run features.

Cheers,
Priit

[1] http://github.com/dbloete/masquerade