[rspec-users] How to write a step for a feature with a select control

Joseph Wilk lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Sep 17 08:10:37 EDT 2008

To follow on from David's great links, I posted an article recently
which has a collection of links that I found very useful while learning
stories. It also has some of the lessons I learnt along the way. Thought
it might be helpful.

http://www.joesniff.co.uk/ruby/telling-a-good-story-rspec-stories-from-the-trenches.html

--
Joseph Wilk