[rspec-users] autospec is not picking latest changes

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:20:36 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys.
> I just updated a project form 1.1.4 that was working with autotest
> 3.10 without issues:
> 1) Updated spec/model/project_spec.rb and it fired only that spec.
> 2) Updated app/model/project.rb and it fired only the matching spec file.
> After the update of rspec and rspec-rails as plugins a few minutes
> ago, it only run the controller specs and no other. Also, it doesn't
> matter which file I change, always run the same set of controller +
> model files.

Forgot to include environment information:

Rails 2.1.1
ZenTest 3.10.0

rspec, 3b3a59313097efceb9f9e4e400e1e87f6531f304
rspec-rails, 5bb22b4d6b01f3b88c0e54730157855572eb40aa

Ruby 1.8.6, patchlevel 114 (i386-mingw32)

Also tested with i386-mswin32, with same results.

Luis Lavena
disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams