[rspec-users] autospec is not picking latest changes

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:18:18 EDT 2008

Hey Guys.

I just updated a project form 1.1.4 that was working with autotest
3.10 without issues:

1) Updated spec/model/project_spec.rb and it fired only that spec.
2) Updated app/model/project.rb and it fired only the matching spec file.

After the update of rspec and rspec-rails as plugins a few minutes
ago, it only run the controller specs and no other. Also, it doesn't
matter which file I change, always run the same set of controller +
model files.

Running old "autotest" only, it happens the same.

Since the loading and matching mechanism changed a few revisions back,
I'll like to know if someone else is facing similar situation (or I'm
just the one with the awkward environment).

Thanks in advance,
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17