[rspec-users] autospec is not picking latest changes

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:18:18 EDT 2008

Hey Guys.

I just updated a project form 1.1.4 that was working with autotest
3.10 without issues:

1) Updated spec/model/project_spec.rb and it fired only that spec.
2) Updated app/model/project.rb and it fired only the matching spec file.

After the update of rspec and rspec-rails as plugins a few minutes
ago, it only run the controller specs and no other. Also, it doesn't
matter which file I change, always run the same set of controller +
model files.

Running old "autotest" only, it happens the same.

Since the loading and matching mechanism changed a few revisions back,
I'll like to know if someone else is facing similar situation (or I'm
just the one with the awkward environment).

Thanks in advance,
Luis Lavena
disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams