[rspec-users] Cucumber - Ambiguous steps

Joseph Wilk lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Sep 14 10:13:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

Can you give an example of how you would want the step body of:

> Then /I should see "(.*)"/ do |text|

to be different.

I would aim for this step to be reusable. When I have conflicts I take
the approach of adding context to such a step.

> Then /I should see "(.*)" in the page/ do |text|

Hence allowing different step bodies. Its up to you whether you bind
'the page' and case/switch on this or just have different steps.

HTH,
--
Joseph Wilk
http://www.joesniff.co.uk