[rspec-users] RSpec story failing because create is not rendering 'show'

Damian Jones lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Sep 13 14:16:17 EDT 2008

David Chelimsky wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:37 AM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>>
>> script/plugin install git://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber.git
>> script/generate cucumber
>> rake features
>>
>> If you still want the gem anyway, try doing it manually:
>>
>> git clone git://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber.git
>> cd cucumber
>> rake gem
>> rake install_gem
>
> FYI - I added a cheat for that:
>
> cheat install_cucumber_gem
>
> (If you don't have cheat installed, then "gem install cheat")

I have managed to get Cucumber installed along with all the dependancies
(I think) but am now getting the error

RuntimeError: Could not find [Webrat::TextField, Webrat::TextareaField,
Webr
at::PasswordField]: :name

In my "new" view the HTML produced includes this:

<input id="product_name" name="product[name]" size="30" type="text" />

which I beleive is what should be there.  Do you think this is a problem
with my setup?