[rspec-users] RSpec in Rails -- HTTP methods

tastapod at gmail.com tastapod at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:22:47 EDT 2008

+1 for ramaze. The gem also installs some lovely example apps and they
use rspec for their development, so there are plenty of example specs
both at the code and integration (web) level.

I've not been writing ruby web apps in anger but for all the little
example apps I write I've been using ramaze.

It is also view-agnostic (any combination of erb, haml, cass, etc) and
persistence-agnostic (sequel, og, *cough* activerecord, datamapper).

It's a breath of fresh air!

Cheers, Dan