[rspec-users] RSpec story failing because create is not rendering 'show'

Damian Jones lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Sep 12 12:39:30 EDT 2008

Phew, Thanks all for the input.  Just need an outside eye to help me
find a stupid mistake.  I am using JEdit (on a windows box,
unfortunately can't afford a Mac at the moment!) I had renamed
Views/Product to Views/Products in JEdit but didn't realise it doesn't
update the actual file system.

I switched the debugger on and found the exception saying couldn't find
the view in the specified path, check my file system and found the

It passes now.

Just need to try to get cucumber installed.