[rspec-users] Cucumber Scenario syntax

Evan David Light lists at tiggerpalace.com
Fri Sep 12 12:04:25 EDT 2008

On Sep 12, 2008, at 11:51 AM, David Chelimsky wrote:

> Please keep in mind that this is an *additional* way to do things -
> you can still write your steps exactly as you do in Story Runner,
> using regexps.

Ah, good point.  I missed that nuance in your comment on my blog.

Perhaps the presence of the FIT table should alter Cucumber's behavior
WRT Scenario?  This could allow the original Story Runner syntax to
hold.  However, it would also allow, in the presence of a FIT table,
for a Scenario to serve as a template.

WDYT? (had to consider that acronym when I first saw it today).