[rspec-users] RSpec sundry questions

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 00:52:29 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 7:05 AM, Greg Hauptmann
<greg.hauptmann.ruby at gmail.com> wrote:
> Q2 - Anyone know where the "build" method that Ryan used in his Rails
> cast?  Was this a mocha method? (I couldn't see it in the api).
> Reference:  http://railscasts.com/episodes/81-fixtures-in-rails-2-0

No, I skimmed through the screen cast, not sure what you are referring
to here, but you can check out this:

Might help

> Q3 - Lastly......I want to jump into RSpec or Rails unit
> testing....I'm thinking RSpec....has RSpec got more people using it
> than other testing frameworks now?  i.e. for Rails developers?

I don't know that anyone has surveyed it, but if you ask on this
mailing list, I am sure we will all agree that the higher quality boyz
and galz are using RSpec ;-)

Rails, RSpec and Life blog....