[rspec-users] help on skipping a before_filter for a story

Eric Harris-Braun gbs at panix.com
Mon Sep 8 23:49:29 EDT 2008

Thanks David for the very detailed response.

I see what you mean about why this should be hard to do.  In fact
perhaps what I should do instead is simply specify the user-login part
in my story instead of skipping it.  I didn't at first because its a
pain, i.e. sending the sessions/create post and then saving the sessions
cookie and then sending it along with the post I really want to test.

Are there any best-practices or examples of how folks accomplish this

Earth is a beta site.