[rspec-users] What does a skilled BDD-/RSpec-er want in a job?

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 15:43:32 EDT 2008

On Sep 08, 2008, at 1:09 am, Pat Maddox wrote:

> btw, a job ad that would catch my eye would be one that lists the
> tools you
> use, what open source contributions you've made to them, and what
> other
> open source stuff you've done in the form of plugins, mini apps,
> whatever.

Hi Pat, Mark, Scott, Bryan

Thanks very much for the feedback.  I think based on your comments we
should include the technologies, but make it clear they are just what
we use, and that similar skills in say xUnit tools, or with Java/
Python/etc are equally valid.  Don't know how long it will take to get
the job advertised, hopefully within a month or so though.