[rspec-users] Failing in TextMate but not in rake...
ed.ruder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:50:50 EDT 2008
Thanks! Solved the problem completely! Here are the relevant steps:
1. Create the ~/.MacOSX directory if it doesn't already exist.
2. Using the Property List Editor (in /Developer/Applications/
Utilities), edit the ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist file (creating it if
it doesn't already exist).
3. Create a child of the Root (create Root if it doesn't exist) whose
name is "PATH" (w/o the quotes), class is String, and value is the
search path you want (the same as the one set up by .bashrc in my
4. Log out then log in to apply the changes.
5. To verify that the search path is correct, enter the following into
a new TextMate window, select it, and execute it by typing ^R (control-
On Sep 5, 11:43 pm, "Hunt Jon" <jona.hunt... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hope this helps.
> rspec-users mailing list
> rspec-us... at rubyforge.orghttp://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/rspec-users
More information about the rspec-users