[rspec-users] Four Question From an RSpec Baby - Give me something to chew

Nick Hoffman nick at deadorange.com
Fri Sep 5 12:17:27 EDT 2008

Ben and Pat, your descriptions, explanations, and examples were
awesome. I'm beginning to see why and how mocks and stubs are useful,
and when they should be used. As I mentioned to Mark and Zach, I'm
going to take a couple of days to re-read all of your emails and have
this info settle, try out some mocking and stubbing, and see what
happens from there.

Thanks again for your insight guys! I didn't expect such an in-depth
discussion, but I definitely appreciate it.
-Nick