[rspec-users] Mailing list playing catch up with anyone else?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:58:43 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Zach Dennis <zach.dennis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last night it seemed like the mailing list was playing catchup, as I got a
> flood of emails from the past few days. Has anyone else seen this?

Yep. Right in the middle of trying to wrap up a chapter in the rspec book!

Ended up staying up until 3 (because I became a sucker for
distraction) but the chapter got done! w00t!

(I'm learning from the political season to turn any question into a
question about my particular talking points)

Cheers,
David