[rspec-users] -l command line option broken?

Lenny Marks lenny at aps.org
Wed Oct 29 14:48:23 EDT 2008

> On Oct 28, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Lenny Marks wrote:
>> I'm not familiar enough with the rspec code to get to the bottom
>> of this, but I did enough drilling to find its related to the new
>> backtrace based strategy for Spec::Runner::SpecParser#spec_name_for
>> (file, line_number).  Putting a print statement inside
>> Spec::Example::ExampleGroupMethods#registration_backtrace I get
>> the following which shows that the target spec file isn't even in
>> the backtrace from jruby.
> I submitted a JRuby issue about this but it sounds like it might be
> more of an rspec problem. See the issue comments.

The link would probably help.

Sorry again for not replying directly to the messages on this thread
(been pasting from the archives) but I'm still not getting mail from
rspec-users. Is there something going on with that? If nobody else is
experiencing problems I'll assume its on my side. Anyway, I just saw
David's reply to check in lighthouse and I did find an open ticket. I
commented on it to link to all of this.