[rspec-users] Should acceptance tests be run against a production environment?

Yi Wen hayafirst at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:33:13 EDT 2008

I agree. I have seen way too many times selenium tests are OK but bugs
appear in production. Not only should we run selenium tests against
production environment, but also they should be run on a production like
environment, such as, same OS, same setting (behind Apache, or whatever HTTP
servers, etc.)