[rspec-users] cucumber feature description

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 10:56:44 EDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Ben Mabey <ben at benmabey.com> wrote:
> A more qualified person may want to answer your question, but my short
> explanation of the change of the default narrative layout is to state the
> business value at the start instead of the end.  However, you shouldn't feel
> constrained to use that layout all the time though.

I prefer (and still use) the old way for grammatical reasons.  Putting
the dependent clause of a sentence ahead of the independent clause
that it's dependent is awkward and distracts from the reading.

If enough of this we do, talk like Yoda, we all will.  Wish that, I do not.

Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)