[rspec-users] Autospec running over and over, without changes?

Scott Burton scottburton11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:31:16 EDT 2008

Hi all;

I have several Rails projects where RSpec is working correctly, and
one in which it is not. Running autospec continuously reloads all
files, running my tests over and over again, without making any
changes. Each time it reloads, it runs a smaller subset of specs until
it settles at around 24.

Using Rspec 1.1.9, Rspec-Rails 1.1.9, ZenTest 3.11.0

This happened to me a while back, was fixed in ZenTest. I can't figure
out why this only affects one project.

Any ideas what's going on here? Thanks,